CDs and IRAs
• CD terms from 12 months to 60 months
• Minimum deposit of $2000.00 to open
• NCUA Insured
• Traditional IRAs: This type of IRA allows you to accumulate dividends on your earnings with no taxes to pay until funds are withdrawn. Contributions are tax deductable in the year for which they are made.
• Roth IRAs: Unlike a traditional IRA, contributions made to a Roth IRA are not tax-deductable. However, the withdrawals could be penalty and tax free.
• Coverdell Education Savings Account: Education savings accounts are available as a means to save for your child's education. The advantges of an education savings accunt are tax and penalty free withdrawals (including earnings) for qualified education expenses.